In June 2012, ThinkingVisually resource and «visual notes high-speed sketcher» with 20 years of experience Vanessa Randle are conducting a workshop in Birmingham. We believe this event is valuable, because we could have seen such courses before only in the U.S., and now in more accessible place for Russia.
Going to this event, you will learn how to conduct visual recording of the meetings, ideas and brainstorming.
Visual recording — is a process where one is gathering information by listening to the audience, then aggregates it in mind, and then structures the output in a series of simple graphic images. As a result, you get sketched essence of the debate in a clear, vivid form.
You don’t have to be an artist to participate, but drawing ability will simplify the process.
What can you gain from this workshop?
- Idea gathering and presentation skills
- The ability to explain even most complex and intricate concepts nice and clear
- Visual vocabulary — because the discussion is in real time it’s important to have the right graphic image on hand and draw it quickly
- Ability to manage the space of the sheet — is not so easy to keep track and to manage the space well in a spontaneously going debate
- Understanding of what is better to sketch and what is better to write with words. It is easier to write the word «marketing», but the word «goal» — easier to draw
- You will remind yourself that you can draw and did so as a child
- Required tools for «visual notes high-speed sketcher»
The price for such pleasure (excluding accommodation and travel expenses) is £510. You can register before April, 27 for £474.
We are planning to go there with our project —BusinessGrapher. What about you?