At the recent event, Greenfield Project, we handed the certificate for a free visualization session to the most interesting project of all.
In this regard, we’re starting to publish reports on the work with this project that we code-named LIP (Legal Investitsinny Portal) and with its mastermind Valentin Kisliy. This project is very complicated, because it combines interests of 4 businesses, therefore visual elaboration of ideas is critical stage: both for Valentin (as it allows to structure the goal) and for the presentation of the project to potential investors (for more clear and easy delivery of the idea) .
I won’t describe the essence of the project, leaving the copyright to the author and competitive advantage on the market, but I will give you an idea on our infographic process.
So, Stage 1 took us about 8 hours of hard work with markers and paper:
- We broke down the function of the system
- We drew the schemes of actions that all types of users can take with all their capabilities
- We also visualized LIP’s benefits in comparison with the current state of the market with legal services
- And finally, we combined all the elements in certain idea (which was quite complicated and took us away from the original scheme)
I want to thank Valentin: He really has a clear vision of what he wants to create — and that made our work more precise.
Further steps of ours:
- Reconcile each element of the scheme — they all should carry a functional sense. Valentin should feel comfortable presenting his project, using our scheme.
- Add market’s statistics of prof services and ways to monetize
- When all checked we will begin our work on design and illustration.